So here I am. Last week I did my first public seminar for SharePoint 2007 at Operation badar. It was just like a SharePoint launch event in Pakistan. Still due to off days due to ashura here in Pakistan around 30 people come up from the list of 36 confirmed for the session. The session went great. Every one there takes real interest in it. The liked the customer and technology part of my presentation and demos that I have presented; which includes WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007 People and Content Search, Business Intelligence using Excel Services, Excel Web Services, Forms Services using InfoPath etc.
The output of the session is listed below. OB has launched a training session for SharePoint 2007. The announcement is given below. Feel free to drop a comment in case you need more information or discounts J. The details are listed below
SharePoint 2007 Specialist Program
(Microsoft SharePoint Services Version 3.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Office 2007)
New Batch Starting from February 11, 2007 at 06:00 PM
SharePoint is Microsoft’s enterprise-wide solution for internal collaboration as well as external collaboration with partners and customers. Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 allow staff to create, manage, build and publish collaborative web sites, build portals, business intelligence websites, web based business process management and integration with other line of business applications.
The goal of this course is to give IT Professionals a jump-start on how to install, configure, administer and develop for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. It is intended for system administrators, developers and others who need to acquire these skills.
After this session attendees will be able to:
- Define the Goals and Design of SharePoint Products and Technologies
- Plan and Deploy SharePoint Products and Technologies in a enterprise.
- Understand user interface enhancements, Action Panes, Breadcrumbs & Custom Navigation
- Create Custom Masterpages and Page Templates for Portals and SharePoint sites
- Build Custom Workflows using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.NET 2005 Windows Workflow Designer
- Make Enterprise Search enhancements includes People and Content Search, Internal and External Search, Searching Custom Databases like oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Use Business Data Catalog feature of SharePoint Server 2007
- Build Custom Applications using SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Web Services and .NET Framework 2.0
- Understand & Build Web Parts for SharePoint 2007
- Use Synchronous and Asynchronous Events and SharePoint Web Services for building Custom Solutions
- Understand and use InfoPath to capture business value information from rich client forms.
- Use Business Intelligence features of SharePoint Server to use and show business data from existing tools Excel Sheets, SQL Server Analysis services and Cubes.
Who Should Attend
This training program is for professional ranging from CEOs, Business Decision Makers, Business Analysts, Executives, Project Managers, Leads, Developers and Networking guys who are interested to work or already working/Implementing SharePoint 2007 into their businesses or offices.
Basic to intermediate level knowledge of HTML, XML, Visual Studio 2005, ASP .NET 2.0, Web Services, Active Directory and IIS
1. Essentials of Microsoft SharePoint 2007 Products & Technologies
2. Web Application Development using SharePoint 2007 Products & Technologies
Assignments and quizzes will be given on each lecture as well as a project at the end of the training.
- SharePoint Products and Technologies Specialist by eVendtureSolutions (Pvt) Ltd
- You can also take Microsoft Partner Competency Exams for SharePoint 2007.
Schedule & Duration
6 Weeks, 3 Classes a week
06:00 PM to 07:45 PM
08:00 PM to 09:45 PM
08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Mr. Jerry Yasir
- 4 Year of full time Extensive Experience in .NET, SharePoint, and Enterprise Project Management
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and selected for 2007 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program (MVP –SharePoint 2007)
- MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET, MCP,MCP-EPM, MCDBA and BrainBench Certified .NET Programmer
- Trained over 300 professionals on Microsoft .NET 1.1 and 2.0, Microsoft SharePoint 2003 & 2007, Microsoft Project 2003, Microsoft Project Server 2003 and 2007 and Microsoft EPM Solution.
- Working as Sr. SharePoint Developers/Assist. Consultant at Xavor Pakistan Pvt. Limited
- Active Member of Microsoft Communities and Blogs on SharePoint, Project Server and .NET (http://yasirbutt.spaces.live.com)
Masters in Computer Sciences from University of Management and Technology
For Further details & Registration
F-1, Sea Breeze Homes (Behind Barkat Market), New Garden Town, Lahore
042-5831325 or 0300-4102039
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org